Good afternoon everyone,
Welcome back Patrick Henry Middle School Students! We hope you have a had a great summer and are ready to come to school. You must have a Baseline COVID test on file with LAUSD to enter campus on the first day of school. If you test outside of LAUSD it must be a PCR COVID test.
Please bring these items with you for the first day of school:
- Daily pass, if you can not get a QR code then you will be asked the Daily Health questions in order to come onto campus.
- Fully charged ChromeBook ( if you do not have a Chromebook you will get one the first week of school)
- pen or pencil
- facemask that covers your entire mouth and nose
- lunch if you will not be eating at school
On the first day of school you will go to your homeroom when the bell at 8:00 am rings. During Homeroom you will receive your daily schedule of all your classes. Your schedule can also be viewed on Schoology.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Monday, August 16. Students will be allowed to enter at 7:30 am and school begins right at 8:00 am.
Good evening everyone,
Answers to questions I am getting:
- Do not bring books to school. Teachers will inform you the first day if you need to bring books.
- If you do not know your Homeroom number please ask a staff member or look at the information posted around school. They will have all the students names and homeroom numbers available before the start of school.
- When the bell rings at 8am please go to your homeroom. You will receive your sclass schedule during homeroom.
- Bring your chromebook to school. If you do not have one we will issue you one during the first week of school.
- If you have a brother or sister at school choose only one gate for all of you to go through.
- How to get a DAILY PASS click on link
- No lockers this year due to COVID
- Your class schedule can be found on your Schoology page
We will see everyone bright and early tomorrow morning!
See you all on Monday!