Report an Absence
- Attendance will be taken everyday in all classes
- If a student is absent parents must email or send a note to the attendance office when they return
- The note should include the name of student (Last, First), date of absence, reason for absence, and parent signature/email
- Send your email to Deicy Perez at [email protected]
- Absences that are not cleared will count as unexcused and could lead to truancy.
Items Left at Home
It is the policy of the school that we will not deliver PE clothes, lunches, homework, books, cell phones, or any other items to students, once the school day has begun. Lunches may be left on a cart outside the attendance office. This policy is designed to minimize disruptions to classrooms, and our offices, and to encourage student responsibility. Thank you for understanding, and for helping us enforce this policy.