California State University, Northridge is a vibrant, diverse university community of 38,310 students and more than 4,000 faculty and staff, sited on a 356-acre campus in the heart of Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. As you explore the university's web site, you will find ample evidence of Cal State Northridge's commitment to the educational and professional goals of students, and its extensive service to the community.
College and Career
Our mission is for all students to graduate college-prepared and career-ready.
Being ready for a career means that a high school graduate has the knowledge and skills needed to qualify for and succeed in the post secondary job training and/or education necessary for their chosen career (i.e. community college, technical/vocational program, apprenticeship or significant on-the-job training).
College Planning Resources
- College Board
- Explore and plan for college. Get information on the SAT, PSAT, and AP exams. Take practice tests and view the SAT question of the day.
- Get Information on how to apply for the ACT and how to access ACT scores.
- CSU Mentor
- Learn about the California State University (CSU) system and apply for admission. The CSU system has 23 campuses throughout the state of California.
- University of California
- Learn about the University of California (UC) system, including how to meet admissions requirements for each of the nine campuses offering admission to college freshmen.
- The Common App
- Search over 500 public and private colleges and universities. Apply to schools directly from the Common App site.
- California Community Colleges
- Explore the 112 community colleges located in the state of California.
- Get information on the college admission process.
- The NCAA provides information to the student athlete who plans to play college sports. Know what the eligibility standards are.
Please click link to the PCSS College and Career Readiness site: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/10434