|Cafe LA Manager: Mrs. Airhart|
Patrick Henry’s Cafe’ LA provides Breakfast in the Classroom, Lunch, and Supper.
- Breakfast in the Classroom is offered to all students at no cost.
- Click here for lunch meal prices https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/846
- Supper is offered at mobile carts and/or at the cafeteria to all students at no cost.
Online deposits for lunch are made through www.mypaymentsplus.com
You need the student school identification number to register the first time only. (not the Pin#)
The PIN# if for your student to access the account you created. Cafe LA staff gives out the PIN #'s at 7:45AM, 10:45AM and during the lunch period 12:50PM.
The new Federal Meal Application needs to be processed by Meal Compliance Dept before last years Application expires on September 28. The fastest results come from the online application. Here is the link that takes you straight to the current application
Free/Reduced Lunch Application Process
We encourage every family complete this application. Our Title I funding is based on the number of students who qualify for free/reduced lunch.
- When you apply online, our school name is HENRY MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Please apply even if you think you don’t qualify because we plan to actively monitor application submissions and send/phone reminders to those that have not applied.
- ENTERING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS OPTIONAL WHEN APPLYING.
- PARENTS MUST SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION EVERY YEAR. This is different from the pin number you enter in the cafeteria.
- Please print application confirmation and bring to orientation. Completing the application prior to orientation will allow you to skip this station during orientation.
- If you completed an application at Granada HS or other independent charter school, you need to complete this application for your child/ren attending an LAUSD school.